Those were the days when we were highly dependent on photo studio to recreate our pictures taken in a garden or on a scooter. We are the smartphone users and we come across plenty of apps while using it. It’s always a difficult task to choose the right app of particular category. Somehow, we convince our self to download some apps by reading its features, screenshot and user reviews.
For example, you just type the “photo effects” in search box of Google play store and thousands of apps will appear. The major problem with most of the smartphones is shortage of internal mermory which does not allow to own all the apps. Here are the 5 top most photo editing apps which are worth to download and you can easily share the output to your social networking profiles!
1. Photodirector: If you are getting fun of making collage photo and some fantastic effects, this app is for you. Filters, effects, photo frames are the common things for any photo editor. But with photodirector, you can use ready made templates of your choice (which all are free, you just have to download once). Above all, you can save your images in ultra HD 4k resolution and of course you can share the final results with your favourite social media apps directly. Download on Google Play Store here.
2. Lumyer: Do you want to add some video effects to you photo and make it live? If yes then surf with Lumyer. With Lumyer, you can add plenty of animation effects on your photo. First of all you just download all the fx animated effects from all the categories (like summer, glamour, selifie, love, panorama etc..) then go to the camera button ,choose image and then select the fx, see the preview, apply one of them and its done! Download on Google Play Store here.
3. Background Eraser and photo layers: There are many beautiful and interesting places we have not visited in our life so far, because we can’t go to each and every place we wish….can we? Of course you can go! Go there virtually. Virtual reality is going to be a next big thing in digital world. So many apps will launch for this in the future but for now you can use these two apps for your virtual placement. Download eraser and photolayers.
4. Selfiecity: As the name suggest, the app is for the selfie lovers! The app is so simple to use, the plenty of themes available to use. Download them and use while clicking photos. The best thing about the app is, you can view it live while taking photo. So next time when you take the selfie, don’t forget to use selfiecity. Download selfiecity here.
5. Minimovie: Mini movie is the software provided free at google play store by Asus company. Mini movie can make a small movie with your photos. You can select the video theme, audio theme from their treasure store. You can choose up to 60 images to use. You can also add your favorite songs here and also make some slideshow presentation. Download Minimovie here.
The ios users can also find the same apps in the apple store.