All of us are well versed with Pinterest use and features, right? Do you know about its uses for business? Pinterest allows you to curate food recipes, home decor ideas, style inspiration and much more. It is the perfect social media platform for showcasing your creative content.
Pins can link back to websites, which is why Pinterest is great for driving traffic and sales of your business. You can prominently grow your business by uploading your creative content.
Pinterest users get acquainted with the information, knowledge you share about your product, on a global scale. Yes, it has a global reach. If you make the right use of Pinterest and target the right audience at right time, you reach millennials worldwide.
When a Pinterest user visits your profile, they see the collection of your created boards and pins. You can showcase your best work and ideas to inspire your visitors & follower to make a purchase.
Why does Pinterest matter?
- Pinterest is the best platform worldwide for businesses relying on driving high-volume of website traffic. This boosts sales of your business.
- Pinterest is way more than a social networking site. It allows you to visually share, curate, and discover new content.
- Through the “Pin it” button on your pages, every pin will include a backlink that will land the user on that source. One of the best way to create traffic wherever you want.
- Pins help people find more information on the products/service they’re looking to buy.
- The site connects with Facebook enabling users to automatically post new pins to their Facebook feed for others to see. This means more eyes from other channels get access to your pictures. The great and perfect platform for digitally marketing your product/service.
Why use Pinterest for business?
Some of the top reasons Pinterest marketing may be right for your business are:
1. Pinterest is the third most popular social media platform in India & the sixth most popular in the United States.
It ranks ahead of Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Whatsapp. Approximately, there are 88 million users from the US and about 4.26% of the Indian population are active users of Pinterest. It is a large figure and the most convenient platform to showcase your business in the eyes of these users.
2. Pinterest has strong Global footprints in the Social Media Industry.
1 out of 2 US millennials uses Pinterest every month. Approximately 71% is Female users worldwide. About 28% of marketers are already using Pinterest.
3. Visual search in Pinterest is on a high rise.
Pinterest is the only social media platform offering a visual search option. And so its called a visual discovery engine. It is the most phenomenal, since 65% of Gen Zers and millennials like to search by image.
4. Pinterest users are increasing at a high rate.
At the end of 2019, Pinterest reported having 322 million monthly active users globally. It gained 51 million international monthly users in 2019.
5. People use Pinterest for an idea to shop
About 84% of weekly users use Pinterest for an idea to decide what to buy. According to Pinterest, 55% of Pinners are looking for creative products. Over 83% of weekly users made a purchase based on the content they see from brands on Pinterest.
6. Better Platform for setting marketing strategy.
Pinterest has a higher ability to easily add links than Instagram. This sets Pinterest different from Instagram as a powerful marketing strategy.
Pinterest drives 3.8 times more sales than other platforms. 87% of Pinners make a purchase because of Pinterest.
7. Pinterest boosts brand exposure and inspires people.
For any business, 416 million monthly active users, is a huge amount of users ready, willing, and able to spend on what they discover on Pinterest. About 77% of weekly users daily discover new brands on Pinterest.
If your target audience is on Pinterest and you haven’t tapped your business strategy into it, you are missing out on the chance to reach potential new customers every time a new user logs on.
People’s use for Pinterest is not limited to search for ideas/information. They plan for special events, collaborations, and make purchases. Pinterest helps users to achieve their goals and inspires them to buy more. You must visit the profile of great influencer on Pinterest, who are doing great with their board content ideas and aesthetic appeal profile. Learn how to manage your social media network and focus on your core marketing strategies.
Your brand can be more than just a brand on Pinterest. Promote your business on Pinterest with the help of Digital Marketing Expert. Be a source of inspiration and play a meaningful role for your audience in their daily lives. To stay updated with business, management, social media or search engine news or digital marketing related current news, stay in tune with us.