Check Some Points for Local Seo
- Your content should contain local information like local area and city name.
- You can write a locally-focused blog post related to local information.
- NAP is important to put on every page of the website. NAP stands for Name, Address, and Phone Number.
- You should add Local business Schema Mark Up for NAP information.
- Make sure you have used location keyword in your title, H1 heading, image alt text, Meta description and customized URL with location keyword if possible.
- It may not help in ranking but the result appears with a blue link when showing up in search results.
- Focus on Link Building Strategy for Local Business.
- A review is important. Get your customers to review your business on Google.
You need to be sure that your Google My Business is claimed and optimized. It is the first thing that your customer will see first when searches for your business, locally.